Newest information and communication technologies of the Department of mobile video and information technology
Laboratory of modern digital radio networks:
1. Mobile Base platform of 2-generation of GSM 900/1800 standard:
- by Ericsson as part of the base station RBS 2202; rack and data radio link based on Mini-Link-E RCF.
- Nokia's composed of base stations BTSE BS-82 II eMicro and D 900 BS-60, transcoder and rate adapter TRAU.
Laboratory of advanced wireless broadband networks:
- Mobile platform of CDMA 2000 standard by ZTE composed of: two one-sector base stations, base station, base station controller, softswitch (Softswitch) and two control cabinets - one for the control base station and the second - the base station controller.
- The base station and user equipment of wireless broadband Packet Ware by company Aperto of WiMAX standard (IEEE 802.16-2004).
- The base station of mobile broadband by Alcatel-Lucent of IEEE 802.16e standard (IEEE 802.16-2005).