Scientific work is organized by the teaching staff of the Department of Telecommunication systems. It is attended by students who have the ability to research, and graduate students. Under the guidance of their teachers and students carry out scientific research, prepare articles and abstracts of the scientific-technical conferences.
Main directions of scientific work of the students:
1. Matrix methods in the theory of the electric and telecommunications systems.
2. Research ways to improve quality of communication channels.
3. Research of ways of increase of efficiency of quality control systems on the basis of error-correcting codes.
4. Application of telecommunication technologies in postal communications.
5. Monitoring of linearly-cable constructions.
6. SHF devices (on waveguides rectangular and round section.
7. Technology of the construction of corporate networks.