1. Brief information.
Department of Documentation and information-analytical activities (DIAA) was established in October 2014 and structurally subordinated to the Educational and Research Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, the State University of Telecommunications.
2. The scientific, pedagogical and research staff of the Department.
Petkun Svitlana Mykhaylivna, Candidate of Philosophical Sciences, Associate Professor;
Zozulya Nataliya Yuriivna, Candidate of Philological Sciences, Associate Professor;
Bratanich Oksana Vasylivna, Candidate of Philological Sciences, Associate Professor;
Shatilova Olena Serhiyivna, Candidate of Philological Sciences;
Boyko Natalia Ivanivna, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor;
Petrov Alexey Olexandrovych, Candidate of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor;
Kuras Dmytro Ivanovich, Candidate of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor.
Department of Documentation and information-analytical activity operates under the laws of Ukraine "On Higher Education", "On scientific and technical activity", "On Telecommunications" and according to regulations and orders of the KMU.
3. Preparation of scientific and pedagogical personnel of higher qualification.
4. An integral part of the scientific guidance of the Department is research work of students. Its leading specialists with the aim of engaging students in focused research activities, control the operation of student science club “The information space of professional communication”, whose members acquire the necessary skills research.
5. Fundamental and applied research.
The Department of Documentation and information-processing activities carried out research works "Information and communicative space: documentological and linguistic and cultural aspects", "Information and communication activities in the context of globalization."
The results will allow to formulate practical recommendations on the creation and use of this control system which has the properties to ensure the transmission of information management without reducing reliability, decrease time to deliver messages during the impact of external and internal factors.
6. Research and information support of the Department.
Members of the Department of Documentation and information-analytical activities are involved in the organization of conferences, in scientific training courses.
Number of scientific publications in professional journals in Ukraine and abroad
Quantity publications / articles for the 2015-2016 academic year – 15.