The training activities in all disciplines, during lectures, laboratory and practical lessons of teachers of the Department are trying to form the students research attitude and social position, the ability not only to study the material presented, but also independently to acquire knowledge that is relevant to the present day. Special attention is the formation of the careful attitude to the property of the University and, particularly, to laboratory equipment.
The Department attached great importance to teacher, a personal example of which is important in the education of students. Labor discipline of the faculty of the Department and its staff supported at the appropriate level. These questions are always discussed at faculty meetings.
The overwhelming majority of activities on methodological work of the chair is the adoption of new learning technologies.
The Department develops methodical seminar, which aims improving the teaching disciplines of the chair at the expense of improvement of a technique of conducting all kinds of studies, and also creation of a methodological base for the transition to credit-modular system of education.
The topics of these seminars are:
1. The extent to which the level of mastering the "Basics of algorithms" to assimilate "Programming high-level language."
2. The methodology of the training programs and working network schedules.
3. Guidelines for creating a lecture fund department and drafting lectures.
4. Features of the course work in the current year.
5. Guidelines to establish the Fund qualifying sessions, guidelines for laboratory and practical training for students' independent work.
Methodical recommendations on creation of Fund of qualification training, methodical recommendations for laboratory and practical lessons for students solitary work .