The work of teaching staff with students aimed at:
- the formation of personality;
- desire to study well;
- education of readiness to perform their civil duties;
- respect your parents, friends, colleagues and educators;
- well to draw on the experience of generations and so on.
Educational work is combined with the academic activity and is carried out both during the lessons and in their spare time, including:
- chats during the break, during a meeting in the recreation area of the University, during a visit to the dormitory;
- interaction with the deans on issues of learning and behavior of students;
- meetings or telephone conversations with parents of students who are not very well in school or have poor behavior;
- exchange of experience on leisure during vacations;
- the preparation of a joint or separate presentations at conferences and seminars;
- discussion of the content of TV shows, movies, books, and more.
Considerable attention is paid to the role of a personal example of the teacher concerning attitude to the fulfilment of his professional duties, behavior in everyday life and everyday life.